|Secure Telehealth uses Mac's, PCs, and iPads for telepsychiatry|
To use your iPad, iPod or Android:
1. Download Omnijoin (from Brother Corp) from the App Store
2. Tap your OmniJoin icon and choose "Join an Existing Meeting"
3. Enter your meeting ID and password
4. Tap the "Layout" icon (second from left at the bottom of the screen) and choose "Video Only"
5. To leave the meeting, tap the arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.
Secure Telehealth runs on Mac's, PC's, iPads, iPods, iPads, and android devices
If you need external devices,
We recommend the Phoenix Duet PCS microphone (above, left - $125)
We recommend the Logitech C920 webcam (above, right - $75).
Firewalls and VPN's are not required. We provide our own encryption.
Private T-1 data networks are not required.
Expensive bridges are not required for multi-party calls.
Consistent high-quality audio and video (full-screen VGA 640X480) (30 frames per second) is maintained under the following conditions:
Note: Higher quality (HD - 1280x720) is available in our base product simply by choosing the HD video option. HD uses more Internet bandwidth (3x) and requires a dual-core processor on the PC. Otherwise, there is no extra charge for running Secure Telehealth at HD quality.
Note: The American Telemedicine Association recommends 16” screen size. Our experience shows us that optimal screen size is variable according to the distance between the user and the screen.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 September 2016 08:55|